why choose us?
THE BEST IN-HOME CARE AGENCIES
We understand that not everyone has the same criteria when it comes to choosing a care program or health services provider for themselves or for a family member. However, as a veteran in this industry, we highly recommend that you look at the company background and the staff that administer the services being offered.
At TLC Home Health Care
We don’t only offer our services, we guarantee them!
Here are our Measures of Excellence in the services we provide:
TLC Home Health Care is also delivering the right care through:
We understand that emotional, physical, and financial stress is often associated with using home health care. Our clinical professionals, home health aides, and office staff are fully aware that you need your questions answered and your medical needs attended to.
They also know it’s important to do so in a manner that makes you comfortable and helps you or your loved one live the best life possible.
- Whether you have planned in advance for home health care or face a crisis and need an immediate solution, we are available to you when you need us, where you need us.
- Our staff can be reached all day and night, all week, every day of the year, including holidays. And we have the resources to provide you with care, no matter what. For example, if your nurse is sick, you won’t go without the services you require—we can send in a back-up at a moment’s notice.
- We understand that you and your loved ones live in the real world, dealing with all of life’s ups and downs.
- We understand when your parents want to live in their own home but you can’t be with them all the time.
- We understand when your wife will need help getting around, bathing, and taking care of her wounds after she leaves the hospital.
- We understand when your father is cranky because he needs to give up his favorite foods, now that he’s been diagnosed with heart failure and diabetes.
- No matter your situation, we understand how to provide the highest quality home health care when, where and how you need it.
Providing you or your loved one with the highest quality home health care is not only about having a thoughtful, friendly and caring clinician come into your home.
Our staff is all of those things, and more–our clinicians are highly trained medical experts with years of experience and are experts in their specific fields.
Our nurses average 13 years of experience, which is more than any other home health care organization in Michigan. We know how to provide the medical care you need.
- Our staff members speak Arabic, Chaldean, Hindi and many more, so we do our best to provide a clinician who speaks your preferred language and understands your religious and cultural traditions.
- Our ability to communicate with our patients, their doctors, and family members helps everyone involved get the highest quality home health care services.
Doctors and Hospitals Preferred
Our reputation with Michigan’s doctors and hospitals is stellar. Every day, we work with medical professionals to ensure patient’s smooth transition from hospital to home and coordinate Plans of Care. Doctors and hospital personnel know they can count on us to give their patients the highest quality home care possible—they know TLC HHC staff to be reliable, compassionate and knowledgeable.
Over the past few years, TLC Home Health Care has affiliated with many hospitals in southeast Michigan. Currently TLC Home Health Care is on the patient resource guide of Beaumont Hospitals, Henry Ford Hospitals, St John Hospitals, St Joseph Hospitals and University of Michigan.
In an industry survey, 98 percent of the patients who used our services said they would recommend us to their family and friends. We are committed to patient satisfaction and will do whatever is possible to accommodate your or your loved one’s specific needs. And if there is a service problem, we will do everything we can to correct it quickly.
Too often, home health care is misunderstood as being just for older people. We do offer more senior care services than any other home health care organization in Michigan—but TLC HHC provides much more. We have services for Pre-Post Cardiac, Joint Replacement and Gastric Bypass surgeries for patients of all ages. We provide Skilled Nursing Care, rehabilitation therapy (physical, occupational and speech therapy), Nutritional Services, Medical Social Services.
For more information on our many services, please contact our office.
Call us for Assistance
Fax – 248-213-6266
Call us for Assistance
Fax – 248-213-6266